Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Building
1206 West Green Street,
Urbana, IL 61801
nengwan2 (at) illinois (dot) edu Personal Website: http://www.nengwan.me
Control Theory, Dynamics & Control, Aerospace and Robotic Systems, Partial Differential Equation
M.Sc., Applied and Computational Mathematics, University of Minnesota Duluth, 2017
M.Eng., Aeronautical and Astronautical Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2015
B.Eng., Flight Vehicle Design and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2013
- N. Wan, W. Yao, and M. Shi, A composite robust fault-tolerant control scheme for thrust-limited spacecraft rendezvous in near-circular orbits, ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, vol. 139, no. 12, 2017.
- W. Yao, N. Qi, J. Zhao, and N. Wan, Bounded curvature path planning with expected length for Dubins vehicle entering target manifold, Robotics and Autonomous System, 2017.
- N. Wan, D. S. Naidu, M. Liu, L. Wu, and W. Yao, Adaptive sliding mode control for spacecraft rendezvous in near-circular orbits with time-varying saturation constraint, in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, 2017.
- W. Yao, N. Wan, and N. Qi, Hierarchical path generation for distributed mission planning of UAVs, in Proceedings of the 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2016.
- N. Wan, M. Liu, and H. R. Karimi, Observer-Based robust control for spacecraft rendezvous with thrust saturation, Abstract and Applied Analysis, Article ID 710850, 2014.
- N. Wan, M. Liu, and H. R. Karimi, Robust tracking control for rendezvous in near-circular orbits, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Article ID 726945, 2013.